Property Auction Finance Infographics

What's better than an infographic about property auctions and the things you should think about before you rock up and start bidding? That's right, 2 infographics about property auctions!


The first shows the step-by-step process you should go through when considering buying a property (commercial or residential) at auction and is designed to accompany our recent guide on the same subject.


The second is a closer look at PLEBS – a handy mnemonic for remembering what you'll need to tell lenders when seeking an indicative loan offer and ultimately, for securing the financing you'll need to buy an auction property.


Remember: You should always get the financing sorted in advance so you don't get caught out on auction day. Property auctions aren't just for cash buyers, but you will need to have a 10% deposit ready for when the hammer falls and you'll need to pay the remaining 90% to complete the sale within 28 days. Although we've managed to secure loan offers for past clients within a few days, we'd recommend you talk to us as soon as possible so we can present you with as many funding options as possible.


This infographic has been designed to accompany our recent guide on using bridging loans to buy property at auction.



We hope you find these infographics useful and would encourage you to keep them handy if you're considering auction finance or a bridging loan for a property auction purchase.


If you have any questions at all about the auction process or would simply like an informal, no-obligation chat so you can make an informed decision about your financing options, please feel free to give us a call on 01473 598132 or email hello@clearideafinance.com.